Danton to Julchen Bush
George Bush is obviously a man without a doubt. Bob Woodward, asked about the impact of Colin Powell that the president apparently no torments agrees to Powell: "I could not find anyone who would have told me that he had seen the President in a moment of doubt." I have to think of Fritz Stern, who once said : "Danton's relentless Ask Robespierre should be learned by heart: '. Is there anything in you that you do not sometimes very quietly said, secretly, you lie, you lie' "
Woodward also reports:" I know of no meeting of the Cabinet, by any meeting in which they had specifically considered the downside or disadvantage or to say, "Let's examine what it can mean to occupy a country, and what are the consequences of" decisions that can shoot like cannon balls, without having to worry about it. where they land, Dietrich Doerner called "ballistic decisions" In "The logic of failure - Strategic thinking in complex situations," he writes .: "If I own the consequences of my actions are not to taking note, by this I have the 'illusion of competence'!" One could proceed on the "Julchen maxim:" Well done this is now, what else can Julchen! "
Hopefully, especially after the second November.
0 comments:
Post a Comment