Sunday, July 27, 2008

How Long New Baby Clear Mucus Born

protegerei Te ...


Silencio now, not cry,
Wipe the tear from his eye.
You're lying safe in bed,
That was just a bad dream by turning on its head.

Your mind tricking you to feel the pain,
From someone close to you leaving the game of life.
So here it is, another chance, you face the day Awakened,
The dream is over ... Or has it just begun?

There is a place where I like to hide,
A door through which I walk the night.
Relax child, you were there But only
not noticed, you were scared.
is a place where you will learn To face your fears
, rebuild the years And ride
the whims of your mind

Ruling on another world,
Suddenly you hear and see this magic new dimension.
I. .... I'll be watching over you ....
I. I'll help you through.
I. .... Will protect you at night
I. .... I'm smiling next to you, in Silent Lucidity.

* Visualize your dream, record it at the present time, put him on a permanent basis, if you persist in your efforts, you may be able to control it.
Control Dream. How
that then, better? * Hug Me
# #

If you open your mind to me, you do not need to open eyes to see. The walls you
built inside
collapsed and a new world will begin Living twice
once you learn.
That you're safe from pain in the field of dreams.
You're a free soul to fly!

A round trip inside your head
Master of illusion, can you imagine?
His dream is alive, you can be the guide but ...
I will be watching over you
I'll help you through.
I will protect you at night
'll be smiling next to you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment