Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stone Stuck In Ureta Symptoms




مادر جلوه جواهري:تنها کار جلوه، تلاش براي بهبود زندگي Women like me and he has talks with Mother Javaheri Effects Monday 12 آذر 1386
Monday 12 November, a group of activists and the Campaign Committee mothers gem Bayat, Javaheri Effects mother and his wife met Kaveh Mozaffari, a report on the Iranian women has released more dialogue meeting with the mother had effects That we are reading. Ms Bayat, you know what effect the situation? What followed so far some have done? I know very little. Really do not know what that reason was arrested Is. I was traveling yesterday and today I went to court to ask the judge how the situation effects, but a clear answer to my inquiries. I could not speak with the judge. Just go to Evin said And ask their effects. Whether the effects of detention, have spoken with him? Once a very brief call and greet talked much. Said that not one minute more time, but If I'm going to meet tomorrow be. Look at what activities within a field is and why you think he has been arrested? Most work that will look for is equal rights of men and women. All the effort that will change discriminatory laws. For example, about this new bill that would legalize polygamy, they had much objection to the activity. I really I do not know why someone quite calm for people, especially working women are arrested. I also believe that the situation look like women in our society is not good. Women's doubles men At home and at work are working, but the law is not good for them. Khrshma as his mother in what you desire? Only the authorities and officials want the fair Treat. Effects of any illegal activity has not Anjan. Just have to try to improve the lives of women like me and he has been. When provided with Tshkraz taking us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment