Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sorority Interest Letters

the general

the general


general: I'm The senile general.
bursch: and I have to be slow-witted fellow.
general: is the enemy the enemy.
bursch: where is the enemy?
general: That's an order!
bursch: gschamsta diena!
general: we massacre.
bursch: massacre we?
general: the enemy. That's an order!
bursch: gschamsta diena!
general: massacre! with at hurray!
bursch: massacre! ! Massacre
general: let me get the girl.
bursch: the girl! to command!
general: I dimeric meantime.
bursch: Dini . to command!
general: I dimeric maid with. ha-ha! ha-ha-ha!
bursch: ha-ha! gschamsta diena!
general: her slaying it works - massacre, yes! Meanwhile, I dimeric with a prostitute.
bursch: massacre. to command! the girl - where is the girl!
general: the slaying enemies, the enemy! the enemy is the enemy.
bursch: gschamsta diena! the enemy! the scho wer'ma find the enemy! Just you wait, you enemy!
general: is so 'good! and that massacre 'ma nice tuts, yes?
bursch: I won! to command!



[Note: in reaction to the Yugoslav civil wars in the 1990s, "Hurrah!" was the battle cry of the times of the Austria-Hungarian monarchy, he is still in the 1st was world war in the attack from the trenches out of the soldiers called]

0 comments:

Post a Comment